MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Money Back Guarantee allows the Customer to request for compensation in cases
which are explained below. For those Customers’ requests that do not fit into any
category, they can contact the Support Team to explain the nature of the request
and await further deliberation.
The following rules apply if a Customer opts to cancel an Order:
In the event that the Customer cancels an Order when no Writer is assigned,
the Customer is entitled to 100% compensation.
The amount of compensation when a Writer is already assigned is 70%.
The remaining amount covers the Writer’s and Company’s efforts in processing the Order.
The Customer is entitled to 50% compensation if the Writer is assigned an
Order and half the deadline has elapsed.
The Company reserves Copyrights and this restricts the Customer to use any
Products or drafts provided to them before cancellation of an Order.
The Customer is entitled to a Time Delivery Difference Compensation in the
event of delayed delivery of a product. This compensation is calculated depending
on the situation at hand and is influenced by the initial deadline and time of delay.
The amount of compensation equals to 7% for long-term Orders, which fall above 14 days.
The following hinder the provision of compensation for delay:
- The inability to receive the product on time due to technical hitches of the Customer’s Internet Provider, Browser or any system malfunctions.
- The delay is a result of the Customer’s actions, which may range from a delay in the provision of necessary sources of information required to a delay in payment.
- The Customer extended the deadline of the Order at his/her own will at no further costs.
Bad Quality Claims
In the event that a Customer would like to get compensation due to unsatisfactory
products, the Quality Assurance Team will conduct an investigation.
The Customer is required to hand in a detailed feedback that shows the disparity
between the Order requirements and the Product. The resolution will be
influenced by the outcome of the investigation.
Note: Compensation will not exceed 70% in a situation where a not so solid claim
is filed, and the Order had undergone Revision; since revision as a process entails
reviewing, editing and rectifying s product, which can’t be done in the absence
of the Customer’s input.
- Cases which rely on bad grades as reasons for compensation are invalid given that the Company creates the paper for reference purposes only and not submission.
- If the compensation is requested for Editing, Proofreading or Formatting Order, the investigation will not be conducted if an unsubstantial claim is contextual. Editing, proofreading and formatting services do not presuppose input to the original context.
Order Details / Preferences
1. Any Purchased Order Preferences are non-refundable and cannot be separated
from the initial product or service provided. ‘Draft’, ‘1-Page summary’ and
‘Plagiarism report’ features are the only exceptions if they are not provided to
the Customer along with the product
2. Customer is at liberty of selecting the Writer he/she wants. This occurs
when the Customer indicates writer’s ID in the ‘Preferred Writer ID’ field
on the order form. However, by doing so, the Customer acknowledges that
there is no 100% guarantee of the Writer’s availability. In this case, the Company
reserves the right to assign the best available Writer in the field of the Order,
matching the preferred Writer’s performance level. The Cost of the Preferred Writer
feature can only be funded back to Customer’s Credit Balance and is non-refundable.
3. A non-applied discount cannot be compensated in any way. The Customer is
entirely responsible for tracking the accuracy of all Order Details, including the
“Discount” field. To follow up on the availability of the discount and related issues,
the Customer may contact the Support Team.
The Customer needs to contact the Support Team within two months after
completion of the Order for a compensation request. The representative at
the Billing Department will handle the review in 5 days, after which they will
contact the Customer over phone or E-mail, to deliver a resolution.
The representative has the right to request any additional details that may
facilitate accurate processing of the claim.
If the Customer receives a refund confirmation, the Company will, within
five days from the confirmation date, process the refund. It is worth noting
that the Company cannot be held responsible for any Bank Transfer fees,
peculiarities of transfer, and possible delays occurring due to Bank service issues.
The processing fee is $10(Ten), or more and small transactions will not be processed
since it can’t cover the transaction fees for the Company and the Customer’s Bank.
In this instance, the Customer will have the amount back as their Credit Balance
to use as payment for future orders.