How to add voice in PPT in mobile
In this post, we will discuss how to add audio to PowerPoint for all slides in mobile. You can use various methods in order to come up with a professional PowerPoint design. If you intend to attract a wider audience, you can use animations, graphical effects, themes, high definition images, infographic design, and aesthetic fonts. Still, one of the most practical ways to attract wider audiences is adding audio to slides in your PowerPoint presentation. The effect of the images, icons, and texts that you use in your slides can be enhanced via adding music or vocals. When you add cohesive audio to your slides that have a strong connection to the general theme of your discussion, you can have an amazing effect on your audience.
Table of contents
- How to add voice in PPT in mobile
- How to add audio to PowerPoint on phone?
- How to add Voice to PowerPoint in Android?
- How can you add voice and music to your PowerPoint on your smartphone?
- How is the audio played in the phone PowerPoint?
- How can you copy and delete audio in PowerPoint?
- More resources
How to add audio to PowerPoint on phone?
The PowerPoint for Windows is extremely useful when it comes to adding audio and/or music to the presentations. Still, nowadays, many people prefer to use PowerPoint on their smartphones to take care of their academic or office-related presentations. If you are one of such people, then you probably have wondered how I can add audio to my PowerPoint presentation using my smartphone. If you want to find the answer to your question, continue reading and don’t miss the rest of this article!
The best android app for adding audio to PowerPoint
There are lots of android apps that are designed for creating and editing different office files (including PowerPoint presentations). Most of these apps have certain problems. Some of them have limited facilities, and you can’t make much progress using them. There are other apps that offer quite nice prospects, but they are premium material, and you must pay for them first. The best software for editing PowerPoint presentations still remains the Microsoft app itself, namely the Microsoft PowerPoint for Android. This app is not only free, but it also offers great prospects and facilities, and with the android version of Microsoft PowerPoint, you can add voice to your presentations as well. You must be aware that in order to use this app, you might have to create a Microsoft account.
How to install PowerPoint on android smartphones?
- First of all, find Google Play on your phone and open it.
- Then in the search bar, type: Microsoft PowerPoint.
- After that, find Microsoft PowerPoint in the results and open it.
- Take heed that the app you choose must be published by Microsoft Corporation.
- Now click on install; the app will be downloaded and installed on your device.
- Wait a few seconds for the app to install.
- On the main page of the app, you will have three options, and the Recent option will show you the last files you have opened.
- If you choose the Open option and then This Device, you will be able to open any file on your memory.
- If you intend to create a new file, you can choose the plus sign (+) in the upper right corner of the main page.
How to add Voice to PowerPoint in Android?
- From amongst the options on the upper side of the page, choose the pencil icon.
- The editing page will be opened for you.
- In order to insert audio, you must first pay attention to the tab in the lower section of the page.
- In the far right end, you will see an Up pointer. Touch it.
- A menu will be opened for you.
- In the upper left section of the menu, you can find two arrows facing up and down
- A menu will be opened for you; in this menu, choose the insert option.
- In the lower menu, some options will be opened for you. Find the Audio option and select it.
How can you add voice and music to your PowerPoint on your smartphone?
While you try to explore the way to add audio to your PowerPoint presentation, you will see that you have two choices: one would be adding an audio file from your memory to the PowerPoint presentation, and the other way is that you record the audio yourself.
- In order to add audio from your phone, you have to select the Insert Audio from Device option. After that, your explorer file will be opened, and once you choose your file, it will be added to the PowerPoint slide.
- Select the Record Audio option in order to record the audio. A window will be opened to you with which you can begin recording the audio and/or stop it. You will also have a preview of what you just recorded that you can listen to. If the voice is not too good, you can select Delete. If the voice you recorded is alright, you may add it to the slide via the Insert option.
Recommended article: How to add background music to PowerPoint?
How is the audio played in the phone PowerPoint?
- If you want to check out the playback of your voice in your PowerPoint presentation, you have to open the drop-down menu.
- In order to do so, choose the arrow in the upper-right section of the menu.
- If the menu is closed, you can see a red toolbox in the upper section for editing.
- From this tab, choose the TV icon.
- In order to move forward with the slideshow, you must tap on the right end of your screen.
- Pay attention to the fact that the voices will be played in the same order that you have chosen before.
- If you want to close the slideshow, you can tap on the middle of your screen, and from the tab that appears above, choose the last option from the right.
How can you copy and delete audio in PowerPoint?
- First of all, you need to find its icon in your slides. A tab will be opened for you.
- After tapping on the icon of your audio of choice, choose the second option, namely the Copy option.
- Now go to another slide and touch any empty space in its page for several seconds (2 to 3 seconds should do).
- A Paste option should appear, choose it and then copy your Audio file.
- If you want to delete your audio in PowerPoint, just tap its icon.
- Go to the end of the tab that appears and choose the Delete option.
- If you don’t want the audio icon to appear in the presentation, you can easily move it out of the frame.
In this article, you found out how to add audio to PowerPoint for all slides in mobile. Still need help with your doing PowerPoint?
- How to add speaker notes in PowerPoint
- How to reduce PowerPoint file size with pictures
- Compress video in powerpoint